- Day to Day Working
The company believes in Transparent Work culture. We encourage and motivate our team for initiative and proactive approach. Every employee is precious for company’s operation and all the managers are responsible for professional development of all team members.
- Non –Harassment & Non –Discrimination Policy
This company prohibits discrimination or harassment based on race, colour, religion, creed, sex, nationality, age, disability, marital status or any other status protected by applicable law. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal opportunities and is free from discriminatory practices. Consistent with its workplace policy of equal employment opportunity, the company prohibits and will not tolerate harassment on the basis of race, colour, religion, creed, sex, nationality, age, disability or any other status protected by applicable law. Violations of this policy will not be tolerated.
- Drug-Free & Alcohol-Free Environment
Employees are prohibited from unlawfully consuming, distributing, possessing, selling, or using controlled substances while on duty. In addition, employees may not be under the influence of any controlled substance, such as drugs or alcohol, while at work, on company premises or engaged in company business.Anyone violating this policy may be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination. We also discourage smoking of cigarettes in office premises/ work place.
All information related to Colleagues Consultants Private Ltd operations or future endeavours, shall be treated with utmost confidentiality.
- Use of Company Assets
All computers shall be used for official purposes only. Only authorized persons may access the computers. GAMES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Private pen-drives are not allowed to be used in CCPL computers. Permission must be sought prior to use of any external computers peripherals or accessories, if it is essential for your job work.
A photocopier is available throughout the day to meet photocopying needs. It is to be used for official use only. It is advised to use the photocopying in economic manner.
- Employee conduct
Following are the guidelines for the employee’s behaviour and conduct on the Job
- All employees of the company are supposed to be regular in their duty Absenteeism is strictly not allowed :-
Absenteeism in the disciplinary context means being absent from work for an entire working shift, or part thereof, without the expressed permission from a direct supervisor.
A sanction of dismissal can apply for the first offence of being absent without permission provided that the employee was absent for three continuous working days without a valid reason.
- No matter whatsoever employee may not sleep on their work place :-
Any employee who is found asleep on duty, whether or not such an action constitutes a hazard to the safety and health of the offender or others or leads to damage to Company property, shall be deemed guilty of an offence.
All employee are responsible for up keeping of company property and workplace. Following are the causes which can be considered for disciplinary action. All employees are expected to perform for strengthening companies goals ,desired outcomes and achieving the mission of the company ,Following can be considered as :-
- Carelessness: Performance of a task or duty without the exercise of due care an attention ,
- Negligence: failure to exercise proper care and regard to the manner of discharging duty to the extent that tasks have to be repeated or equipment or persons are at risk of damage or injury,
- Inefficiency: failure to carry out work at the required standard or failure to complete tasks within the given reasonable time limits, without reasonable cause. This includes poor supervision,
- Loafing: passing time idly or failing without reasonable cause to complete tasks set.
- It is strictly informed that employee should behave in positive in civilized manner
- Abusive Language:-The uttering of any words or the publication of any writing expressing or showing hatred, ridicule or contempt for any person or group of persons.The offence is more serious when it is wholly or mainly because of his/her/their nationality, race, colour, ethnic origin, sex, marital status, religion, creed, political opinion, social or economic status, degree of physical or mental ability, sexual orientation or culture.
- Employees are advice to show respect to their seniors and team members: -Insolence towards a superior shown by action or words.
- Disorderly behaviour and related offences
- Disorderly behaviour:-
- Indulging in rough or unruly behaviour or practical jokes whether or not such behaviour endangers the safety or health of others or the smooth running of the work place.
- Wilful loss, damage or misuse of company property
- Wilful loss: any act whereby an employee wilfully or deliberately loses or causes Company property to be lost.
- Wilful damage: any act whereby an employee wilfully or deliberately damages, or allows or causes damage to Company property.
- Wilful misuse: any act whereby an employee wilfully or deliberately misuses Company property.